Trustpilot

The restrictions imposed by the French Government on some companies do not concern freight transport services. The wines, champagnes and spirits ordered will therefore be delivered normally unless future restrictions are imposed. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of additional restrictions resulting in a delay and/or impossibility of delivery.

Château l'Eglise-Clinet 2017
Bottle (75cl) Red

  • Product availability :
    Beginning of 2020

  • Receive your bottle at home from beginning of 2020.
    See our delivery fees

  • Earn 5.52 € discount on your next purchase

  • Need some advice?
    Call us on +33 1 43 37 19 06
    or contact us via our instant messenger

184.00 Before tax

Château l'Eglise-Clinet 2017 Bottle (75cl)

Château l'Eglise-Clinet 2017
Bottle (75cl)

184.00 Before tax

  • Authentic product
    Authentic product
    Expertised by Chateau.com
  • Tasting Note
    96-98+/100
    RobertParker.com
  • Primeur
    Primeur
    Guaranteed availability thanks to our allocations

About Château l'Eglise-Clinet 2017
Bottle (75cl)

Located in the heart of the Pomerol appellation, in the Gironde department, Château l'Eglise Clinet vineyard extends over 4.5 hectares planted with 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc. The annual production of the property is about 13000 bottles.

Château l'Eglise Clinet 2017 is produced from a blend predominantly Merlot (90%) completed with Cabernet Franc (the remaining 10%) and present a dark purple and intense robe.
On the nose, Château l'Eglise Clinet 2017 reveals a medium intense bouquet of ripe black fruits (blackcurrant and plum) rolled up in candied and chocolate notes as well as subtle touches of forest floor.
Once in the mouth, Château l'Eglise Clinet 2017 is discovered. Minute on the attack, it becomes more complex in the middle of the mouth, offering multiple layers of juicy fruit supported by powerful, ripe tannins and considerable freshness. The secondary aromas develop and stretch in the mouth, conclusive on a long finish, letting emerge a floral touch of violet.

Château l'Eglise Clinet also produces a second wine: La Petite Eglise.

Food and wine pairing

Beef - Veal - Duck - Lamb - Poultry

Features and characteristics

24 product(s) currently available

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

In order to guarantee your browsing and payment security, Chateau.com is secured by Let's Encrypt.

    Let's Encrypt logo EFF logo
Paiment sécurisé

Secure payment

To protect your purchases, Chateau.com offers you a secure online payment system.

  • Credit card logo
  • Visa logo
  • Mastercard logo
Shipping & Returns

Shipping & Returns

Delivery starts from 9.90€.
Chateau.com trusts some carriers to deliver your orders in the best conditions of preservation.

  • Fedex
  • Colissimo
  • DHL
  • UPS
R. Parker trade directory

R. Parker trade directory

Chateau.com is a merchant affiliated with RobertParker.com.

Robert Parker
0.4728