Trustpilot

5€ discount on your first order for any purchase over 50€ with the code "WELCOME"

Château Pavie 2016
Bottle (75cl) Red

435.00 Incl. tax

Our customers recommend us

Product availability :

In stock

Earn 13.05 € discount on your next purchase

13.05 € automatic discount for the purchase of this product thanks to our loyalty program

Receive your bottle at home between
08-29 and 09-08.

Estimated dates for metropolitan France
See our delivery fees

Need some advice?

Call us on +33 (0) 9 54 28 64 36
or contact us via our instant messenger
  • Authentic product
    Authentic product
    Expertised by Chateau.com
  • Premier Grand Cru Classé A
    Premier Grand Cru Classé A
  • Robert Parker
    100/100
    RobertParker.com
  • Robert Parker
    97-100/100
    Wine Spectator

About Château Pavie 2016
Bottle (75cl)

Château Pavie is a Premier Grand Cru Classé A, reputed to be one of the best wines of the Saint Emilion appellation with Château Ausone. In recent years, the estate has made major investments in the renovation of the cellars and vineyards to guarantee an unequalled quality of wines.

Château Pavie 2016 is composed of a blend of three typical grape varieties of the AOC St Emilion, Merlot (60%), Cabernet Franc (22%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (18%). The blending is matured in 80% new oak barrels, with the remaining 20% maturing in one-year barrels.

On the nose, the 2016 vintage of Château Pavie offers an intense and well defined bouquet of black fruits, interspersed with floral and mineral (graphite) notes.
Medium-bodied on the palate, Château Pavie 2016 exhibits ripe and silky tannins that delicately line the palate. It is a velvety and charming wine.

This 2016 vintage promises to be the best, but is it a surprise for an estate like Château Pavie?

Food and wine pairing

Beef - Duck - Lamb

Features and characteristics

11 product(s) currently available

Need help?

Call us on +33 (0) 954 286 436.

Ask us your question by email.
Website secured by Let's Encrypt

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

In order to guarantee your browsing and payment security, Chateau.com is secured by Let's Encrypt.

    Let's Encrypt logo EFF logo
Paiment sécurisé

Secure payment

To protect your purchases, Chateau.com offers you a secure online payment system.

  • Credit card logo
  • Visa logo
  • Mastercard logo
Shipping & Returns

Shipping & Returns

Delivery starts from 9.90€.
Chateau.com trusts some carriers to deliver your orders in the best conditions of preservation.

  • Fedex
  • Colissimo
  • DHL
  • UPS
R. Parker trade directory

R. Parker trade directory

Chateau.com is a merchant affiliated with RobertParker.com.

Robert Parker
0.7064