Trustpilot

5€ discount on your first order for any purchase over 50€ with the code "WELCOME"

Château Guiraud 2017
Bottle (75cl) White

  • Product availability :
    Beginning of 2020

  • Receive your bottle at home from beginning of 2020.
    See our delivery fees

  • Earn 1.11 € discount on your next purchase

  • Need some advice?
    Call us on +33 1 43 37 19 06
    or contact us via our instant messenger

37.00 Before tax

  • Authentic product
    Authentic product
    Expertised by Chateau.com
  • Premier Cru Classé
    Premier Cru Classé
  • Robert Parker
    91-93/100
    RobertParker.com
  • Robert Parker
    92-95/100
    Wine Spectator
  • Primeur
    Primeur
    Guaranteed availability thanks to our allocations

About Château Guiraud 2017
Bottle (75cl)

Situated in the heart of the Sauternes appellation, on an exceptional soil made up of sandy and clayey gravel and limestone veins, the Château Guiraud vineyard extends over 128 hectares, with only 85 hectares cultivated for the production of first wine. The average grape variety is 65% Sémillon and 35% Sauvignon Blanc grown according to organic farming standards since 1996 (AB certification will arrive later, in 2011).

The frosts at the end of April 2017 hit the estate hard, causing yield losses of around 40% of the harvest. Fortunately, the responsiveness and exceptional talent of the Château's teams made it possible to save the remaining 60% of the vines and to ensure them an optimal end of development.

Dressed in a magnificent golden robe typical of Sauternes wines, Château Guiraud 2017 distills an intense and complex bouquet of cooked and candied yellow and white fruits, apples, mirabelles, and exotic fruits such as lychee, mango or pineapple. After a few stirrings, subtle menthol and mineral notes escape from the glass, giving the Premier Cru Classé an incredible freshness.
On the palate, Château Guiraud 2017 begins with a lively and fresh attack followed by an elegant mid-palate full of layers of spicy fruit before concluding with a long finish with notes of earth and hazelnuts, typical of the great wines of Sauternes.

Château Guiraud also produces a second wine: G de Guiraud.

Food and wine pairing

Sweet desserts - Blue-veined cheese

Features and characteristics

36 product(s) currently available

Other vintages from this owner

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

In order to guarantee your browsing and payment security, Chateau.com is secured by Let's Encrypt.

    Let's Encrypt logo EFF logo
Paiment sécurisé

Secure payment

To protect your purchases, Chateau.com offers you a secure online payment system.

  • Credit card logo
  • Visa logo
  • Mastercard logo
Shipping & Returns

Shipping & Returns

Delivery starts from 9.90€.
Chateau.com trusts some carriers to deliver your orders in the best conditions of preservation.

  • Fedex
  • Colissimo
  • DHL
  • UPS
R. Parker trade directory

R. Parker trade directory

Chateau.com is a merchant affiliated with RobertParker.com.

Robert Parker
0.2827