Trustpilot

5€ discount on your first order for any purchase over 50€ with the code "WELCOME"

Château Pichon-Longueville Baron 2016
Bottle (75cl) Red

  • Available from a partner winery
    This product is available from a partner winery. Available quantities are updated every 24 hours. Check availability

  • Product availability :
    5 to 10 working days

  • Receive your bottle at home between
    10-18 and 10-28.
    See our delivery fees

  • Earn 5.31 € discount on your next purchase

  • Need some advice?
    Call us on +33 5 57 51 86 39
    or contact us via our instant messenger

177.00 Incl. tax

Château Pichon-Longueville Baron 2016 Bottle (75cl)

Château Pichon-Longueville Baron 2016
Bottle (75cl)

177.00 Incl. tax

  • Authentic product
    Authentic product
    Expertised by Chateau.com
  • Second Cru Classé
    Second Cru Classé
  • Integrated viticulture
    Integrated viticulture
  • Tasting Note
    97/100
    RobertParker.com
  • Tasting Note
    96-99/100
    Wine Spectator

About Château Pichon-Longueville Baron 2016
Bottle (75cl)

Château Pichon Baron 2016 is composed of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Merlot harvested from the famous vineyards of this second cru classé from Pauillac.
The Pichon Baron 2016 is aged in 80% new oak barrels, the remaining 20% are aged in one-year barrels. Everything will remain in barrels for 18 months.

On the nose, Château Pichon Longueville Baron 2016 offers a bouquet of intense black fruit and exceptional purity. From the first few seconds, blackberries and blueberries jump out of the glass, wrapped in woody notes of cedar with mineral notes of graphite.
On the palate, the 2016 Baron Pichon is medium-bodied, relatively tense on the palate, then silky on the palate thanks to an almost creamy tannic structure that reveals itself as the finish approaches.
The finish proves to be of an amazing nobility, very long and persistent, with just the right amount of austerity.

Many agree that this 2016 vintage of Château Pichon Longueville Baron 2016 could well surpass the 2009 and 2010 vintages, yet already close to perfection!

Food and wine pairing

Lamb - Veal - Soft and fine game (deer, quail)

Features and characteristics

4 product(s) currently available

Other vintages from this owner

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

Website secured by Let's Encrypt

In order to guarantee your browsing and payment security, Chateau.com is secured by Let's Encrypt.

    Let's Encrypt logo EFF logo
Paiment sécurisé

Secure payment

To protect your purchases, Chateau.com offers you a secure online payment system.

  • Credit card logo
  • Visa logo
  • Mastercard logo
Shipping & Returns

Shipping & Returns

Delivery starts from 9.90€.
Chateau.com trusts some carriers to deliver your orders in the best conditions of preservation.

  • Fedex
  • Colissimo
  • DHL
  • UPS
R. Parker trade directory

R. Parker trade directory

Chateau.com is a merchant affiliated with RobertParker.com.

Robert Parker
0.6556